led by Denise Cross
1st - 8th September, 2007
An exciting new week at Ellel Scotland for women of all ages designed to enable women to move forward into their true identity.
Jesus came to set the captives free yet many women remain bound by the wounding and distortion of past relationships or by their lack of understanding about Godly womanhood. Understanding God?s plan for women and applying God?s truth about relationships can, and does, bring freedom.
The week is a balance of stimulating and thought provoking sessions of teaching, times of discussion, and bible studies. The afternoons are opportunities to enjoy creativity, times of fellowship and fun or to relax in the beauty of the grounds of Blairmore and the surrounding area. Those who have enjoyed the ?True Womanhood? weeks in past years will not want to miss this new course but it is also suitable for those who are attending such a course for the first time.
The course will include teaching on the following topics:
* What the scripture says about Godly women
* Damage to the human spirit that has distorted God-given identity
* Abuse and how it steals identity
* The issue of shame and feeling worthless
* Relationships and the problems of co-dependency
* The curse of control and controlling
* Finding an answer to the cry of many women ?Who am I?
* When can woman be leaders and teachers?
To book on this course by phone please contact Ellel Scotland
Telephone 01466 799102
See list of courses at Ellel Scotland