Home Page | Calendar | Forums | Login |

Feedback on the above article:

( Page 2 of 2. Page 1 )

HowThingsWork. (Guest) (16/09/2012 12:29)

There is no word of God. Just a bronze age book of myth. The Stats that refer to children being better with a mother and father come from comparisons with single parents.No one is asking to marry more than one person. This is all scaremongering and lies. A desperate last gasp of hate.

What about the children? What about the gay children do they not matter! If heterosexuals where all perfect. there would be no children to adopt.

This is a Civil and secular issue nothing to do with the church. If you need reminding about how marriage has been redefined, look to Henry VIII. This PROTEST church was formed so he could divorce.

There will be marriage equality for all couples who love each other. The money spent on this campaign could be put to much better use, Like helping others.

I cannot get over how you people can get so scared and angry with something that will not effect them. Projecting outcomes that never materials.

Why don't you look to the stars and wonder and be amazed at how small and unimportant we are. What a better world that would be.

John Graham (Guest) (16/09/2012 14:08)

"There is no word of God. Just a bronze age book of myth."

Consider the fact that the Bible is comprised of 66 Books written over a period of about 1,500 years by over 40 authors from all walks of life, with different kinds of personalities, and in all sorts of situations.

It was written in three languages on three continents, and it covers hundreds of controversial subjects. Yet, it fits together into one cohesive story with an appropriate beginning, a logical ending, a central character, and a consistent theme.

How does anyone begin to explain such historical, structural, prophetic, doctrinal, and spiritual complete harmony apart from the fact that its real author was Divine?!

"No one is asking to marry more than one person."

That will be the next step. The object of all of this is to destroy monogamous, hetersexual marriage.

"What about the gay children do they not matter?"

Everybody matters to God.

"If heterosexuals where all perfect. there would be no children to adopt."

There are many valid reasons why there are children who need adoptive parents that have nothing to do with parental 'failure'.

"Why don't you look to the stars and wonder and be amazed at how small and unimportant we are."

Christians do; and that is part of the wonder of God and why believers follow His righteous standards for living.
In spite of the 'small and unimportant' nature of our being that you describe, God, the maker of all heaven and earth cares for us. You dear friend included.

Psalm 8:3-9
When I consider your heavens, the work of your fingers, the moon and the stars, which you have set in place, what is man that you are mindful of him, the son of man that you care for him?
You made him a little lower than the heavenly beings and crowned him with glory and honour.

You made him ruler over the works of your hands; you put everything under his feet: all flocks and herds, and the beasts of the field, the birds of the air, and the fish of the sea, all that swim the paths of the seas.
O LORD, our Lord, how majestic is your name in all the earth!

Howthingwork (Guest) (16/09/2012 15:15) just because you and many. say God inspired a book. Does not prove it.

You are so wrong about marriage leading to polygamy. no one is asking for that. You types project these things. As you have no evidence in the everyday. So you use fear.lies and hate to get your way. Because you are such a sad person, with a limited narrow mind. That is where the perversion are. I hope you are old otherwise you are going to spend a long time being bitter when good prevails. i feel sorry for you.

Howthingwork (Guest) (16/09/2012 15:20)

'That will be the next step. The object of all of this is to destroy monogamous, hetersexual marriage.'

the most Idiotic, lie. you are so insecure, How will this have any impact on your own Marriage?

WoW..the ignorance

Howthingwork (Guest) (16/09/2012 15:22)

You are not a friend. As you are trying to cause harm to my life. that is the only truth you speak.

John Graham (Guest) (16/09/2012 16:35)

If you think that same-sex marriage is the end of the story have a look at -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T44jj93cUdM

Howthingwork (Guest) (16/09/2012 17:43)

If you think some right wing fudamenatlist video with 96 views.
proves your point then i feel pity for you. No where in the world has marriage equality led to polygamy. No one wants it. Maybe the mormons another made up religion much younger than your own. Any one can say what they want and post a vid . does not make it true. You have lost this debate . better get used to it. This hate group with 30'000 votes out of 5 million scots is going no where. If you think your going to bring extreme, religious views from the states and be taken seriously then your in for a long disappointment.

John Graham (Guest) (17/09/2012 10:55)

"your in for a long disappointment."

The one thing I won't be disappointed in is meeting face to face with Jesus Christ. And that is a prospect for all of us - even you my friend. Will he know you as a friend or as an enemy? John 20:31

Penny Lee (17/09/2012 12:54)

My goodness - the only hatred I see here is coming from you Howthingwork. Just because someone has a different opinion to you does not make them hateful. There are a lot of people, including those with no religious interest, who don't want to see marriage changed. They are not generally hateful either but this constant accusation that their opinion is hate-driven is doing you no favours at all. All it does is further display your own hateful attitude to anyone who doesn't share your opinion.

Concerned parent (Guest) (17/09/2012 15:26)

There are already calls for polygamy to be recognised in a number of countries and we are even seeing calls for incest to be recognised in some circumstances.
People are right to be concerned about the planned redefining of the meaning of marriage.
Our children are our responibility and we must guide them in Gods ways. ( Page 2 of 2. Page 1 )
Comment:

© 2014 Christians Together High Accessibility Version. (Full Graphics Version)