“Bear one another's burdens, and thus fulfill the law of Christ.” Gal 6:2
Caring for spirit, body and soul
In a distorted and hurting world there are huge needs and issues.
Help and advice in the following issues is available locally through a variety of local churches, individuals and Christian agencies on a totally confidential basis.
- Bereavement counselling (including grief and loss due to - relationship breakdown, infertility, infant mortality, etc.
- Crisis pregnancy; and post-abortion counselling
- Debt management and budgeting
- Divorce - support for adults and children involved
- Family mediation (post-separation advice)
- Freedom from besetting problems and addictions
- Marriage preparation(for engaged couples)
- Marriage enrichment (including re-marriage)
- Personal illness or emotional suffering
- Raising children - support for parents and/or carers of both younger and teenage children; and families where children have special needs
For further information and advice, or to offer a service, please be in touch with -
Your privacy and confidentiality will be fully respected.